Nexus is looking for an outstanding individual to work within a highly driven and passionate team to deliver the right message, to the right customers at the right time. Reporting directly to the CRM Manager you would be expected to focus on coordinating and executing Casino CRM activities to the highest standard. You must have a keen eye for detail, a passion for business, be highly organised with excellent time management skills, combined with a huge desire to learn.
What you do?
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns according to briefs, aimed at increasing the customer activation, conversion and retention.
- Setup and execute emails, SMS, OMS (on-site messaging system) and other content types in collaboration with the Copywriters and Designers based on brand and product specific roadmaps.
- Configure campaign setups via Campaign Tools and expand on your knowledge of the said tool to become an expert on its optimum usage.
- Set up and report on A/B tests for Email, SMS and OMS send-outs.
- Co-operate with the lifecycle team to develop and optimise our various life cycles.
- Continuously evaluate and report on email, SMS and OMS send-outs in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Seek to suggest new ways of using Campaign Tool creatively with your stakeholders to create more effective campaigns and CRM activities.
- Ensure timely delivery and flawless quality on all tasks handled.
- Evaluate and analyse relevant information through different systems, whilst pushing relevant insights to the brand team.
- Update and document all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) through our growing library of content.
What you know?
- You know how to drive Automation and you dominate the world of CRM Tools.
- You actively use and optimize CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning and implementation.
- You have a great understanding of how to measure and benchmark CRM performance, and how to segment our fast-growing user base, with a ‘test and learn’ mindset.
- You know how to take a longitudinal view of our user to improve retention and consumer experience.
- You have great IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- You have good technical skills in HTML.
- You have a keen understanding of Casino.
- You have a strong understanding of sales principles and tools and the ability to apply these effectively.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience using Photoshop/Illustrator software would be considered an asset.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or experience working within a marketing / CRM team, ideally in the online gaming industry.
- You have experience in working with CRM platforms (Optimove, Exact Target, Unica, Emarsys, Bronto or other).
Who you are?
- You are an experienced, strategic CRM professional with an email marketing background, ideally with experience of several ESPs.
- You are self-driven and hands on - you’ll be equally comfortable building strategy, collaborating with tech and product teams.
- You are truly passionate about delivering the right message, to the right customers at the right time.
- You are analytical and results-driven.
- You are diligent and disciplined.
- You are a fearless explorer of all things.
- You have it and bring it with you. Everyday.
Who we are?
Nexus is an aggressively expanding business within the Gaming Industry, based in Malta, with international development hubs. The business is highly developed in both B2C and B2B services and requires a team that is highly proactive and career driven. You would be a member of a very young and forward thinking team with fast career growth opportunity.