Nexus is looking for a talented individual to take ownership of developing, managing, and supporting the affiliate program. Reporting directly to the Head of Acquisition you are expected to focus on coordinating and enhancing the affiliate program.
What you do?
Your duties will be as follows:
- Identify and recruit new affiliates.
- Conduct detailed reporting to find areas for revenue growth and cost savings across marketing channels.
- Maintain stimulating relationships with our current affiliates.
- Develop and monitor affiliate promotions.
- Maintain on-going communication campaigns.
- Identify and implement other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program.
- Continually motivate affiliates to perform better.
- Keep affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements.
- Keep track of affiliate sales and settlement of affiliate payments in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on competitors' affiliate campaigns and promotions.
What you know?
To apply for this position, you should be proficient in the following:
- You are passionate about affiliates and have a deep understanding of the UK affiliate industry.
- You have a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- You have solid knowledge in website analytic tools such as Google Analytics.
- You have experience in managing marketing agencies and other technology vendors.
- You have broad marketing knowledge.
- You demonstrate experience of leading and managing performance marketing channels, especially affiliates and paid search, with a good rounded knowledge of digital.
- You have great technical skills - you don't have to be a computer programmer, but you will be expected to test an affiliate-tracking pixel and be able to administer the affiliate marketing software.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or a similar field.
- You have a minimum of 3 years working in affiliate marketing, ideally in the online gaming industry.
- You have previous experience analysing advertising metrics.
- You have previous experience purchasing and negotiating prices for various media, including email, banner and web pop-up advertisements.
- You have previous experience developing and executing a comprehensive and consistent media/marketing/communication strategy to build powerful brand identity and enhance brand awareness & brand recognition.
- You have previous experience setting up partnerships with third party ad-networks to increase campaign monetization.
- You have experience in working with affiliate platforms (Netrefer, Income Access, etc.)
All applicants who which to apply for this position should have the following:
- Min. 5 years full-time iGaming experience
Who you are?
- You're an experienced, strategic Marketing professional.
- You're sales focused and results driven.
- You have strong negotiating skills.
- You're a great communicator, influencer and confident when presenting to senior management and external partners.
- You're commercially astute, highly proficient, analytical and data driven.
- You're self-driven and hands on - You'll be equally comfortable building strategy, collaborating with the technical and product teams.
- You're truly passionate about Online Marketing.
- You're diligent and disciplined.
- You're a fearless explorer of all things.
- You bring it. Everyday.
Who we are?
Nexus is an aggressively expanding business within the Gaming Industry, based in Malta, with international development hubs. The business is highly developed in both B2C and B2B services and requires a team that is highly proactive and career driven. You would be a member of a very young and forward thinking team with fast career growth opportunity.